JREX103 Explosion Proof Telephone Installed in Yunnan Chemical Plant
JREX103 Explosion proof telephone
ATEX phones are EU certification requirements for equipment used in potentially explosive environments. ATEX-certified explosion-proof phones can be used in hazardous areas with dust and flammable gases in mines and non-mines. The phone can be used normally in a hazardous area without causing a fire or explosion.
Explosion proof telephones work as atex equipment made of GRP by die casting. The atex explosion-proof telephone is rugged and durable. J&R design and manufacture telephone with IECEX certification and export to 50 countries. This Explosion proof telephone works in Hazardous Areas. The explosion proof telephone used in zone 1 and zone 2. It can also use in Division 2. Ex II 2 GD & Ex ii 2G ATEX Certified telephone, atex telephone basis on atex zone include atex zone 2 and atex zone 1 also atex zone 22.
1. Robust aluminum alloy die-cast body, Vandal & tamper-resistant hardware
2. Waterproof rating IP66 dustproof.
3. Full keypad with memory, dialing 10 groups of numbers stored in the memory
4. Magnetic reed hook-switch.
5. Heavy Duty handset with hearing Aid compatible receiver, Noise canceling microphone.
6. Handset with an industrial strong curly cord.
7. Stainless Steel keypad keep waterproof and dusty proof.
8. Door cover: orient automatically and good self-closing, convenient for use.
9. Temperature range from -20 degree to +55 degree.
10. Powder coated in UV stabilized polyester finish.
11. Application: Hazardous dust and gas atmospheres, petrochemical industry, Tunnel, metro, railway, LRT, speedway, marine, ship, offshore, mine, power plant, bridge, etc.
If our telephone can help you in your field, we welcome any comments and project inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org