JR Waterproof Telephone Installed in A Paper Mill in Osnaburuk, Germany
JR101-FK-SIP Weatherproof Telephone
The weatherproof telephone is an emergency phone that specifically addresses the harsh environment of the outdoor industry.
weatherproof telephone for tunnel purposes made of aluminum alloy material by die casting. The telephone is rugged and durable. Special sealing design can ensure a complete waterproof grade up to IP66. weatherproof, dustproof, and moisture-resistant. The weatherproof telephone is widely used in tunnels and outdoors. Most metro and high-speed rail projects need to install IP66 telephones for emergency communication. Also, expressways and power plants need weatherproof phones. marine need moisture-resistant telephones. The weatherproof telephone is widely used in tunnels and outdoors. Most metro and high-speed rail projects need to install IP66 telephones for emergency communication. The weatherproof telephone uses aluminum alloy as the raw material for the weatherproof enclosure, and the exterior is strong and has an explosion-proof effect. It is available in both VoIP and analog versions and is customizable.
1. Robust aluminum alloy die-cast body, Vandal & tamper-resistant hardware, easy Installation.
2. Waterproof rating IP66 dustproof.
3. Full keypad with memory, 10-button programmable speed-dial telephone.
4. Door cover: orient automatically and good self-closing, convenient for use.
5. Weather resistant to IP66 standard, service temperature range from -30 degrees to +75 degrees.
6. Magnetic reed hook-switch.
7. Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21.
8. Heavy Duty handset with hearing Aid compatible receiver, Noise canceling microphone.
9. Handset with an industrial strong curly cord.
10. Silicon keypad keeps waterproof and dusty proof.
11. Phone integrity wiring to enable the telephone system to check if the telephone unit is still
Operational. (if PABX has this available we can provide this function).
12. Optional 7-minute time out to release the line if the handset is left off the hook. This function
upon the buyer’s requirement).
13. Powder coated in UV-stabilized polyester finish.
14. The housing is covered with a layer of reflective label for easy identification at night. Optional
15. Application: Tunnel, metro, railway, LRT, speedway, marine, ship, offshore, mine, power plant, bridge, etc.
If our telephone can help you in your field, we welcome any comments and project inquiries: email@example.com