J&R Emergency Telephone to be installed in Charles Darwin University In Australia.
This telephone is one of our hot products, JR 100 series, JR 101-3B, 3G version.
As a sample, it is going to be installed near the students’ dormitory of Charles Darwin University In Australia, which can meet our customer’s perfect need. Under any emergency situation, people can make a call by pressing the buttons as long as the engineer set three groups of emergency numbers in advance.
It is DC 12V, POE powered. Our customer also requested a built-in battery back-up, which can last for one week when there are power cuts.
The highlights of JR 101-3B:
- Advanced protection classes, water proof to IP 67,anti-impact to IK10.
- HD voice quality, wide band voice code G.722, making perfect acoustic enjoyment.
- Tamper resistant: The front panel is matched with 304 stainless steel security screw.
- POE powered, no need to connect external power supply, reducing wiring trouble.
- Vandal resistant, robust enclosure to prevent malicious damage.
- Operating Temperatures rating from -40 ℃to 70 ℃, easy to adapt to the harsh environment.
Our JR 100 weather proof telephones are widely designed for use by railways, power stations, the armed services and heavy industry which require very reliable telephony under adverse conditions.
Choose J&R technology, Choose reliable talks !