Outdoor Roadside SOS call box
The Hands Free Telephone is designed to meet the needs of clients who experience loss through vandalism. Ideal for Highways, parking lots, Roadside, railway/metro platforms, hospitals, police stations, outside buildings, etc.
Housed in a cold rolled steel box and manufactured to a high standard, these telephones offer increased resistance to vandalism, and ensure that the primary function of communications is maintained at all times.
Extremely easy to install. The cable entrance is on the back of the phone to prevent artificial damage, while the keypad or Button is weather and vandal resistant.
1. Standard Analogue phone/SIP Phone/GSM/3G Phone.
2. Weather protection IP65-IP66.
3. Tamper resistant fixings,Fast-fit terminal connection.
4. Stainless steel armored handset cord.
5. Weatherproof and corrosion resistant handset.
6. Telephone line powered (Analog phone).
7. DC 5V powered or PoE (IP phone).
8. DC or Solar panel powered (GSM/3G Phone).
9. Can be programmed remotely by tone phone or locally via keypad.
10. Non-volatile memory,Built in ringer can be left on or turned off.
11. Can be used on most PBX systems as an extension phone.
12. RJ45 Ethernet socket through IP67 plug connector.
13. SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) RFC3261.
14. Configuration: web interface or server based configuration file. Static IP address provisioning or DHCP.
15. CE, FCC, ISO9001, ROSH compliant.
If our telephone can help you in your field, we welcome any comments and project inquiries: email@example.com